This is a two part question.
I am looking for linux alternatives to Microsoft Exchange for my company. In particular, something with these features:
1. Multiple users, each with their own mailbox, all data stored on server
2. Shared calendar, contacts, notes
3. Synchronization with Outlook
4. Synchronization of calendar/contacts/notes with Windows Mobile (e.g. Palm Treo)
5. NOT Zimbra, or Open-XChange. I've already seen those
That's part 1.
Part 2: I already know of some open source linux package that does just this, but I forget it's name.
It starts with a K. Kir... Kim... It's like a 6 letter, 2 syllable word that starts with a K, and it is basically the same as Zimabra. Can anyone tell me what it's called?