I am experiencing issues with Internet Explorer 7 and windows vista. The issue happened yesterday after a power outage at my house. When I try to connect to any site, IE reports a 404 error, then my provider, Rogers, intercepts and puts it's own spin on the error. So, if I open IE and type www.google.com
, IE will report the 404 error and rogers shows the following error...
We did not find results for: [www.google.comhttp
You can also try the suggestions below or try typing a new search above.
For some reason, firefox does the same thing.
When I try using either IE or Firefox for my internal router, i just get the 404 message. I am actually using Safari right not to enter in this from the P.C. that is not working, so... I know there is no problem accessing the internet. I have scanned my machine with the following programs...
Malwarebytes and CCleaner. Neither program showed any issues.
The only update that I did, prior to this was an update to itunes and Bonjour. I have un-installed both of those programs from here and rebooted only to have the same issue.