Hello, this would probably be my first post after x amount of years here. I have a question. There seems to be something preventing our ssl portal from letting users log in. I have attached a screen capture of what happens when the correct credentials are inserted.
The problem is outside our network and has occured twice. The only known remedies that have come close to my issue is to reset/restart our ASA. The last time this happened I didn't get around to it and was self-remedied.
I've already tried logging into the ASDM console to see if there is a setting for updating the session management database but I don't see anything up front.
Im not to experienced in troubleshooting the cisco 5510 firewall. So i figured I'd drop a line here to see what many of you thought. The application is in a live environment. Any realistic suggestions and steps will be taking into consideration.
If there is anything else you need from me to assist in this please let me know.
Thank you in advanced.
"Unable to update the session management database"