Need a little help getting OWA and email on cell phones working...
We have a Windows SBS 2003 Server running Exchange 2003 SP2. OWA is working internally via http://serverIP/exchange
Internally, when we go to httpS://servername/exchange
- we get the "uses an invalid security certificate" in Firefox and "There is a problem with this website's security certificate" in IE. We add the Certificate exception and can get in.
Externally, when we go to httpS://external-IP/exchange
, we get the same Certificate error, but when we add the exception in IE or Firefox, the screen sits there blank and never prompts us for OWA login credentials.
We have https (not http) forwarded in the Firewall to the SBS server.
We have our email filtered through a Barracuda Spam Firewall at a different location if that makes any difference.