I don't know why, but there is one page in my site that does not get indexed by Google. I looked into it, and it was because Google was getting a 404 error for the page every time. I looked into that, and noted that the page was perfectly navigable. It exists! So perplexed, I tried browsing on my blackberry, and I got the 404 error. It seems that the page is not visible for crawlers and perhaps simple "text-based" browsers (or whatever you want to call it), such as the BlackBerry's (note that the new BlackBerry browsers on the Bold etc. are updated and there is no error).
The page is: http://cmnycakes.com/blog/
Don't know if it's my joomla install (v1.0 btw) .htaccess page, my robots.txt (unlikely in my opinion) or SH404SEF, or even the blog, which is the mojoblog component. I've looked into all of them and can't figure it out. My guess would be .htaccess or SH404SEF but I don't get it.
Note that other sub-pages within the blog are perfectly navigable (sub-pages of the same component). It's just the main http://cmnycakes.com/blog/