I have been working for a couple of weeks trying to get my IPhone 3G to sync with our sbs2003 exchange server.
I have followed the steps or taken the advice in the following resources
I have installed a cert from GoDaddy and made sure that I have installed service pack 2.
I got a great deal of assistance here from DMTechGrooup but he felt that a new post and some fresh assistance would help.
I have disabled forms based authentication and enabled unsupported devices.
We have a split DNS with acmebread.com (not) as the public FQDN and acbread.local as the internal server.
I have uninstalled activesync 3.8 and reinstalled 4.5.
I have twice built new exchange-oma virtual folders