Dear All Experts,
Hello! My name is Apoorva. I am from India, Mumbai. I would like to ask few questions about 16:9 & 16:10 video format.
* Firstly, what's the difference between the two?
* Are there any videos available on the internet which contains the format of 16:9 & 16:10? So that I can burn these videos to a DVD media and play it on an LCD that supports 16:9 such as Benq e2200HD and on an LCD that supports 16:10 such as AOC 2230FM LCD Monitor found at the link: http://www.aocmonitor.co.in/22_2230.html
* What are the limitations of 16:9 video & 16:10 video?
* What are the limitations of an LCD that supports 16:9 & an LCD that supports 16:10?
* Which one could create an issue while playing a normal or a 3Dgame and while viewing a video - an LCD supporting 16:9 or an LCD supporting 16:10?
* What will happen when a 16:9 video is being played on an LCD that supports 16:10 and when a 16:10 video is being played on an LCD that supports 16:9?
Also which Graphics Card can be the best for an LCD that supports 16:9 & an LCD that supports 16:10 respectively?
Kindly assist me with an effective solution since my plan of purchasing one of these LCDs will be in next 25 days and e'm really worried that I simply don't end up buying an LCD with a wrong format which might create issues for me in a later stage.
Also, I request to kindly answer my above mentioned question exactly in the order asked please.
And if you have to suggest me between Benq e2200HD LCD and AOC 2230FM in terms of performance, clarity, stability, etc... than which one would that be?
Benq e2200HD Specification:
(Technical Specification mentioned on same page).
Thanks in advance for going through my query and replying!