inaccuracy between a DB table and its boud Asp.net Grid View
Posted on 2009-04-14
I have one Sql Server 2005, bound to an Asp.net web application.
There is something weird happening!!
There is one page using a grid view, and in it there is one column "Stock" that is displaying wrong values for some records.
Those values are wrong because they are different from the DB table.
I would say like 20% of the records in this GV are having this problem.
And, there is one text box and a button on the page, where the user can enter a product code to filter the relative record in the GV.
When all the records are displayed in the GV with no filter value set, suppose that we check in the whole list the records ABC, and we found a stock 0 instead of 15, that's not good because in the DB table it's 15.
But if we filter the ABC we foung 15 !!
Can someone help please!