I have a following task: I have a public folder on my Exchange 2007 server with some permissions on this folder. I need export this permissions, I can do this by using cmdlet get-PublicFolderClientPermission. After this I need to import this permissions on another public folder.
So I tried to use pipeline like: Get-PublicFolderClientPermission -Identity "\Public Folder" | Add-PublicFolderClientPermission -Identity "\NewPublicFolder" but I got an error that using pipeline I deliver wrong parametrs to my cmdlet.
So I wonder to fix this or to find new solution for my task.
If managing Active Directory using Windows Powershell® is making you feel like you stepped back in time, you are not alone. For nearly 20 years, AD admins around the world have used one tool for day-to-day AD management: Hyena. Discover why.