Printing problem in Outlook 2007 of public folder search results

Posted on 2009-04-16
Medium Priority
Last Modified: 2012-05-06
We have problems printing the results of an advanced search within a public folder. Printing of items or the whole folder works fine. Only the print process of searches from the result-table fail. All Updates are installed. The calender-printing add-in is installed too, but didn't make any better result. It is not only one machine. I tested this on different Exchange Servers and different Workstations. This problem only happens on Outlook 2007 in public folders! In the workstation eventlog I get ID:27 Informations from Outlook telling me that the operation failed for each time I tried to print.
Question by:HannoKirchhoff
1 Comment
LVL 28

Accepted Solution

peakpeak earned 2000 total points
ID: 24193351
Tried it myself. It will print each email, not a sum of the emails found. Seem to be "by design"

Featured Post

Free Tool: SSL Checker

Scans your site and returns information about your SSL implementation and certificate. Helpful for debugging and validating your SSL configuration.

One of a set of tools we are providing to everyone as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

In this article I discuss my selections of the Top Four free Outlook OST File Viewers available. Open, view and read even damaged OST files by using these tools. They all provide a clear preview of all data such as emails, notes, tasks, calendars, e…
Take a look at these 6 Outlook Email management tools which can augment the working and performance of Microsoft Outlook to give you a more rewarding emailing experience.
Get people started with the process of using Access VBA to control Outlook using automation, Microsoft Access can control other applications. An example is the ability to programmatically talk to Microsoft Outlook. Using automation, an Access applic…
This Experts Exchange video Micro Tutorial shows how to tell Microsoft Office that a word is NOT spelled correctly. Microsoft Office has a built-in, main dictionary that is shared by Office apps, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. When …
Suggested Courses

807 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question