How can I configure correctly my DNS, to resolve all requests?
Because I have strange settings here.
1. We have one Exchange server and another SMTP server for relaying.
2. We have one DNS installed on our Active Directory server and one DNS on the SMTP server, but for what ?
3. Do I need 2 installed DNS Servers ?
4. On the TCPIP settings, I have to insert the DNS servers, means my primary ads and secondary ads, right ?
5. Where to put the two DNS servers from my provider to resolve all requests from inside to outside?