- 1 ESX Server, 4 physical NICs
- 2x HP Procurve 5604zl switches
- 1x vswitch0 with virtual port group load balancing, all 4 nics attached
- connect on each switch 2 physical nics (redundancy)
How should I setup my hp switches?
The switch supports LACP 802.3ad ....
-> What should i configure,
I've different options available on each port:
- Trunk Type (onone, trunk, lacp)
- LACP Status: disabled, active, passive)
- Trunk Group
- Flow control
Is the 802.3ad by default enabled or just a function?
Should i create a trunk between each 2 ports on a switch?
Can you advise me?
Thanks, best regards