Can anybody help me out on this issue..thanks
1. I Installed NVIDIA Quadro NVS 440 (pcie x16) on DX58SO with EPS+12v 2 x 4pin compliant ASUS v2.2 550w (P-55GA) PowerSupply but No Display, No Beeps, No Errors.
2. I removed the card and replaced it with an NVIDIA GEForce 7100 GS (pcie x16) adapter and works perfectly and was able to install the WindowsXP OS.
3. I updated to the latest BIOS (3504)
4. I re-attached NVIDIA Quadro NVS 440 as a second graphics card and lost the video display w/c was currently connected to the NVIDIA GEForce 7100.
I moved NVIDIA Quadro NVS 440 to the primary PCIe x16 slot and removed the other graphics card and still no Video display
5. I tested the NVIDIA Quadro NVS 440 onto another Intel machine with Intel DX48BT2 motherboard and it works fine, confirming that the adapter works.
Can anyone please advise what I'm missing here in terms of setting up my DX58SO? or is my power supply not providing enough power for this card?
Thanks in advance for your help..