"You do not have permission to open this mailbox. Please contact your administrator...blablabla.
Here's the process. We have a marketing firm that sets calendar appointments for our internal sales reps.
1. Create an Exchange 2007 mailbox for the marketing rep.
2. Delegate Publishing Editor permissions to that marketing rep in the sale rep's Outlook 2003 SBE Calendar properties.
3. Test in IE6, using the url:
4. Marketing rep logs in to IE6 OWA using their credentials, hoping to receive access to the sales rep's calendar.
5. After login, page refreshes and says: "you must set your language"
So, I do that. It refreshes and asks for login info again.
6. Resulting error screen is yellow with the message:
"You do not have permission to open this mailbox. Contact technical support for your organization for access or for more information."
Soooo frustrating!! I have been able to get it to work with other sales rep calendars, but this is the second time this has happened. The way we fixed it the first time? Recreate the target user's mailbox. Not fun, not recommended. Please help.