Followed this guide to migrate BES. Everything went through smoothly with no errors. When I disabled the Blackberry services on the old BES, and turned ON all the Blackberry services on the new BES, the new BES was not communicating.
Where should I start looking for possible reasons, why its not working on the new BES???
On new BES:
* Installed Exchange System Manager
* Gave BESadmin local Admin rights
* Installed SQL 2005 Express
* Migrated SQL Database
* Gave BESadmin SQL Admin rights
* Changed SQL Table (ServerConfig table) properties to point to new BES
* Installed Blackberry Enterprise Server software on new BES.
* Started Blackberry Services
* Ensured Blackberry Server is Running, and SRP is Connected.
* USERS - Last Contact Time (2 hours ago, and not updating).
What did I do wrong?