My system has been running fine for about 6 months and then this morning it will not boot. The lights go on, the fans run but there is no bios beep and nothing on the screen.
i have done some searches which recommend to update the bios but i cant until i get the machine to boot.
i have tried different memory module configurations with no luck.
i tired flashing the cmos with no luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
the system specs are:
- Apacer Internal Card Reader AE101 Black Only OEM, support SDHC card
-Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W ATX Power Supply, 120mm fan, Dual PCI-E Graphics Card Connector, 8 SATA Connectors, Universal AC input 90~264V
- Corsair TR3X6G1333C9 6GB (3x XMS3 2GB) PC-10600 (1333MHz) XMP DDR3 RAM, 32x240-pin DIMMs, Triple Kit, Non ECC Unbuffered, 9-9-9-24
- Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 MB, Intel X58+ICH10R, QPI 6.4GT/s, DDR3 2000, PCI-Ex16, SATAII, RAID, IDE, 2xGbE LAN, 8ch audio, 2oc PCB,USB2, Heatpipe
- 2x Gigabyte GF9800GT Overclocked PCI-E 1GB, 256 Bit DDR3,700/1800MHz, 2x Dual DVI, HDTV, Max Res. 2560x1600, Fan
- Intel Core i7 920 (2.66Ghz/ 8MB/ 4.8GT QPI/ Quad Core)