i've a problem with a MDT deployment of vista business.
What i've done so far:
- Installed MDT 2008
- Installed Windows Deployment Server on the same server
- Added a whole vista business install.wim as operating system into the MDT
- Created a default Task Sequence
- Created a MDT Deployment Point
- Updated the Deployment Point
- Put the WinPE Boot Image into the WDS Boot Images and bootet from Client
- Installed the Refernece Client
- Made some customizations and then sysprepped the client -> Shutdown
- Then i've created a WDS Boot Capture Image and captured it into the WDS Image store
- Now i've added this WDS image into the MDT OS Store with -> New Operating System -> Windows Deployment Services Image
- After this i created a second task sequence pointing to this image and again updated the deployment point
- Finally i booted from the new WinPE Image which i've added into the WDS Server
The Task Sequence fails with the following error:
Unable to find setup, needed to install the image...
Further error details attached in the screenshot.
What did i wrong? Is this the correct process if i try to deploy with MDT and WDS or did i some strange things? :)
Thanks a lot!