Dreamweaver used to work fine when adding recordsets and working with bindings however recently and rather suddenly it has completely crapped out on me..here are the circumstances involved.
1. If I go to add a new recordset it lets me use the wizard however it shows an empty SQL statement which has to be manually entered
2. If I then attempt to view the bindings for this it gives an error of "Invalid SQL statement; expected 'DELETE', 'INSERT', 'PROCEDURE', 'SELECT', or 'UPDATE'."
3. if I attempt to use any go to detail or move to record options it will show the above error in the dialog box
4. have tried a new site, have tried on a different pc with no prior concerns. have tried new site on IIS
5. Tried using webDav no go
6. ONLY...common denominator = IIS for testing.