Hello I am not a huge PHP guy. I Am running server 2003 with II6 and PHP 5.2.9 I need Mailparse.dll installed
I downloaded the php_mailparse.dll and put in the ext file
I also have good in my ini file
; Windows Extensions
; Note that ODBC support is built in, so no dll is needed for it.
; Note that many DLL files are located in the extensions/ (PHP 4) ext/ (PHP 5)
; extension folders as well as the separate PECL DLL download (PHP 5).
; Be sure to appropriately set the extension_dir directive.
not sure what i am missing maybe the file isnt compatable? not sure what error PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './php_mailparse.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0
I did these commands
1. Go to http://pecl4win.php.net/ext.php/php_mailparse.dll
and download the version of the dll that goes with your PHP version.
2. Place the dll into your php/ext directory.
3. Open your php.ini and adda line under the extension=php_mbstring called extension=php_mailparse. Make sure that both of these lines do not have the ; preceding them.
4. remove the ; in front of the extension=php_imap.dll
5. Save your changes in the php.ini file
6. Restart IIS
But the link in 1 is broken.. i had to find another dll could that be the issue i am running 5.2.9 php where can i find a good dll?
if thats the issue