I'm a little confused about connecting into my windows sbs 2003 using Remote Web Workplace. Here is my situation:
1) I used to run ISA 2000 with internal, external, nic and would always connect to my remote web workplace using http://faspems.dyndns.org/remote
(have a dynamic ip from Comcast.) This always worked great.
2) I recently removed ISA 2000 and went with a Sonicwall UTM (TZ 210 to be exact.) Deleted ISA off the SBS, changed dhcp gateway, turned off RRAS. Everything seems to be working ok on the network. I ran the internet connection wizard again and it gave me https://publishing.mydomain.com/remote
. This url does work internally only. I'm confused as to how to change that back to the old http://faspems.dyndns.org/remote
to connect to remote web workplace.
3) If I use the old http://fasems.dyndns.org/remote
externally, I DO still connect to the Remote Web workplace screen. I get right to the point where you choose a server or workstation and get, "The client could not connect to the remote computer. Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to accept new connections. It is also possible that network problems are preventing your connection. Please try connecting again later. If the problem continues to occur, contact your administrator.
4) Ports 25,443,444,1723,2289,4125 are all open on the Sonicwall.
5) I can not connect, even internally, if I use the http://faspems.dyndns.org/remote
Any help would be appreciated.