I have a task to accomplish as follows
1. Parent UI A read only textbox/textarea along with a lookup icon nearby.
2. On click of the lookup icon, an AJAX popup shows the items to be selected in a grid
3. Child UI This is an AJAX popup with a grid with pagination displaying required.
4. The grid column count should be configurable
5. First column of the grid should be configurable where it can either have a checkbox or radio buttons for each row.
6. On top of the grid, there should be a text box for each column to filter the column values (Filter functionality).
7. On pagination the grid should exhibit the state maintenance
8. After the selecting the grid rows, the values should be taken to the parent page list control.
9. If more than one value selected from the grid, the values should be delimted by a configurable property.
10. After selecting the values, if the user wants to change the selected values, user launches the child popup to edit the selections which should maintain the previously selected values.
proposed screenshot looks like as attached.
Can some body guide me in achieving it . similar sample codes or application source codes etc...please