The domain account I use to log into one of my domain controllers is being locked at random intervals today. I have not changed anything or fired up any new services. I did check all of the scheduled tasks and other places I know the account is being used in order to make sure the passwords were correct but it is still happening. It is also at random times. Sometimes it will go 30 minutes other times its 5 minutes and I can watch it and it will get 4 bad attempts and then reset as if something is getting the right password after so many attempts. I checked with hte staff and no one is trying to remote in. I need to see if there is an app out there that can tell me what is trying to use this account or where the lockout is orginating. I am getting a little frustrated with this.