I have an issue on a recently installed Windows 2003 SBS Std server running exchange with Service Pack 2. The server is not generating the offline address book. I have followed many guides and instructions to do everything from rebuilding, to deleting and re-adding the Offline Address List including renaming it. I have also gone as far as renaming pub1.stm and pub1.edb to .old files and recreating the whole Public Folder store and following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822444
The main issue, is that users in cached mode who hit send and receive get and error 8004010f (as it fails on redownloading the OAB)
I have turned on maximum logging for MSExchangeSA and instead of only showing 9330 + 9334 when a rebuild occures it now shows 9107, which IMO contradicts the other two.
This is very confusion and I have spent a long time trying to resolve.
OALGen encountered error 8004010f (internal ID 5000477) accessing Active Directory for '/o=xxxx/cn=addrlists/cn=o
OALGen encountered error 8004010f while initializing the offline address list generation process. No offline address lists have been generated. Please check the event log for more information.
Offline address list generation finished.