I found your reply to the following question: How to change a registry key on 400 workstations via command line or group policy or batch file?
I work at a University and need a little help changing a registry key on 108 workstations. I am providing the information below in the hopes that you can help us. We successfully made the changes manually, but via the server would be so much more proficient.
Workstations are WIN_XPsp3
Server is WIN_SER 2003 Enterprise Ed sp2
Provide a little more information about -
1. What registry key it is (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Software Shelf International Inc\Print Manager Plus Client)
2. Where is the list of computers that need it importing
- in a file
- in an OU in Active Directory (YES)
3. Are you an admin on each computer (YES, We have a domain admin account)
4. Are all the computers in the same domain or forest (Yes, the same domain)