Dynamic registration or deletion of one or more DNS records associated with DNS domain 'domain name.' failed. These records are used by other computers to locate this server as a domain controller (if the specified domain is an Active Directory domain) or as an LDAP server (if the specified domain is an application partition).
Possible causes of failure include:
- TCP/IP properties of the network connections of this computer contain wrong IP address(es) of the preferred and alternate DNS servers
- Specified preferred and alternate DNS servers are not running
- DNS server(s) primary for the records to be registered is not running
- Preferred or alternate DNS servers are configured with wrong root hints
- Parent DNS zone contains incorrect delegation to the child zone authoritative for the DNS records that failed registration
One of the most often confused topics in the area DNS is the idea of GLUE records. Specifically, what they are, when they are needed, when they are provided, and how they are created.
First, WHAT IS GLUE?
To understand GLUE, you must first under…
Occasionally you run into the website or two that will not resolve properly using your own DNS servers. Some people simply set up global forwarders for their DNS server. I don’t recommend doing this because it can cause problems resolving addresse…
Is your OST file inaccessible, Need to transfer OST file from one computer to another? Want to convert OST file to PST? If the answer to any of the above question is yes, then look no further. With the help of Stellar OST to PST Converter, you can e…