I am trying to connect to a host using windows based ftp clients I need to find out where the problem exists Here is what I can and connot do.
1. I can ftp to some hosts but not others using filezilla, dreamweaver and contribute
2. I can ftp in cmd mode to all hosts. Tested on 2 PCs 1 XP one Vista
3. I can ftp to all hosts using all programs when I switch to another ISP (Leave the building and connect on other network)
4. My NAC says it is not blocking my IP address. I believe this is verified because I can connect in DOS
5. The error message says I am unable to connect to server. This is immediate before I have a chance to send credentials.
I need to start updating files from this site. thanks for any help