I have to implement secure TS installation, and the solution I've had on my mind is next:
- user enters wrong password five times
- servers locks down the user account, and
- message pops out telling the user that his account has bee locked, and that he should call Help Desk to the phone xxxxxxxxxxx
- someone tries to log in into the TS without providing correct username for five times
- the server locks down any log in attempts from that client (internet client / IP) for next 15 minutesof more
How to configure settings like this and how to make a message display after five log-on attempts?
Some TS security practices link?