I have to implement secure TS installation, and the solution I've had on my mind is next:
- user enters wrong password five times
- servers locks down the user account, and
- message pops out telling the user that his account has bee locked, and that he should call Help Desk to the phone xxxxxxxxxxx
- someone tries to log in into the TS without providing correct username for five times
- the server locks down any log in attempts from that client (internet client / IP) for next 15 minutesof more
How to configure settings like this and how to make a message display after five log-on attempts?
Acronis protects the complete Microsoft technology stack: Windows Server, Windows PC, laptop and Surface data; Microsoft business applications; Microsoft Hyper-V; Azure VMs; Microsoft Windows Server 2016; Microsoft Exchange 2016 and SQL Server 2016.
The term "Bad USB" is a buzz word that is usually used when talking about attacks on computer systems that involve USB devices. In this article, I will show what possibilities modern windows systems (win8.x and win10) offer to fight these attacks wi…
Recently, I read that Microsoft has analysed statistics for their security intelligence report. It revealed: still, the clear majority of windows users do their daily work as administrator. An administrative account is a burden, security-wise. My ar…
Two types of users will appreciate AOMEI Backupper Pro:
1 - Those with PCIe drives (and haven't found cloning software that works on them).
2 - Those who want a fast clone of their boot drive (no re-boots needed) and it can clone your drive wh…