Best VOIP solution for advertising call routing
Posted on 2009-05-10
We are in the early stages of planning a call distribution system that will allow our remote offices to receive calls from our company's national advertising efforts. We will probably be acquiring a dedicated server from our SIP provider Vitelity.net. I've looked into Asterisk, but have concerns with its scalability. sipXecs seems to be more suited to what we're looking for.
The way we would like this to work is....
1. Our branches tell us how many calls they would like to receive per month.
2. When a potential client calls the number from one of our ads, the phone system will route it to one of our branches in a round-robin fashion.
3. If a branch has already received their desired call limit, the system will route it to the next available branch.
My questions are:
1. Will Asterisk or sipXecs be able to achieve these results?
2. If not, are there any other solutions that may be better suited?
We are just looking for call routing, and not an entire pbx. Your answers and suggestions are much appreciated!