I'm looking for ideas.
Server = Linux.
1. I have a form that posts back to itself
2. The form has a JPGraph chart
3. After post back the src of an image on the form is set to the JPGraph chart with the post parameters echoed like this:
4. The application operates in a members area.
5. How can I protect the chart so that non-members cannot access the chart?
As the application stands anybody could right click and view the path and variables required to make the chart work therefore bypassing the login process.