Cannot find Main Class in Eclipse
Posted on 2009-05-13
1. I am using Eclipse 3.4.2, Oracle Thin Client OC4J Standalone Server 10.1.3.n
2. I right-click my project (a Dynamic Web Application with .jsp and java classes)
3. I select Run As/Run On Server
4. I choose an existing server localhost/Oracle OC4J Standalone Server 10.1.3.n at local host
5. I click Next
6. I see that the project is in Configured projects
7. I click Finish
I get the message from Java Virtual Machine Launcher. "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."
I have googled and looked on Experts-Exchange but to no avail.
When I go to Properties, Java Build Path I see the error Project X cannot reference itself It seems probable that this is part of the problem&