We are using a 3rd party application to send 500 subscribers email
newsletters. The 3rd party app interface with Outlook through Outlook MFC.
We have x3 Windows XP SP1/2 desktop PCs running Microsoft Outlook (no
service pack on Outlook) which can send 500 emails with no problem. They are
HP Evo D330s.
We have another x3 Windows XP SP3 desktop PCs running Microsoft Outlook
(with service pack 3) HP Evo DC5100s that throw up a Server / Application
Busy message then throw up a CreateDispatch () failed w/error 0x80010005.
This message can be thrown up at anytime during the sending of the 500
emails, and when it does, the 3rd party app closes and no more emails go out.
We can never send 500 emails out.
I have spent more than a week troubleshooting this and its driving me
insane. The 3rd party application supplier (www.bondadapt.com
) cannot offer
us a solution and I am wondering if there is anything we can do from an
Outlook point of view to help us solve this.
We have updated the faulty PCs from Windows XP SP2 to SP3, we have patched
Office 2003 from base to SP3. We have upgraded the NIC driver from a 2004
driver to the latest driver released in 2008 (Broadcom Net Xtreme version
I am desperately looking for suggestions as to what to try next as I am
running out of all logical troubleshooting problems and I truly believe this
problem is caused by the 3rd party app, I think this because I have found a
Microsoft Support article showing that this message can appear in OLE
applications. Microsoft suggest this solution -
The stable PCs are D330 models, the unstable PCs are DC5100s.
The stable PCs run Windows XP SP1 & 3
The stable PCs run both Outlook base & SP3
Sorry for the long, boring and technical post.