We are currently implementing an MPLS network in our organization. The provider of the MPLS has added DHCP helper objects to the routers to point to the DHCP server at my host location. The problem I am having is that clients at the remote sites are not able to pull an IP address from my host DHCP server. If assisgn a static IP address to the machines everything works fine, if I use a local DHCP server at the remote sites everything works fine and it ends up showing the clients under the corresponding scopes on my dhcp server.
I have found some basic test software for DHCP and it seems as though the DHCP server can see the request but the server's response is not making it back to the client.
Is there any good way to test what the issue may be, google searches have not been to helpful. Just for reference I have a sonicwall 4060 at the host location which I have checked settings and I don't believe anything is blocked.