Windows Server 2003 network dropping
Posted on 2009-05-14
I have been on here for days looking for an answer to fix my issue. Let me tell you that I have done everything short of reloading the OS. Here are some cliffs
- This has been going on since March and I was not aware of the problem.
- The network drops constantly throught the day.
- This is a terminal server (DL380G5) and I do not want to reload if I dont have to.
- I have done the following from reading other threads on here: registry values(keepalive, autodisconnect), I have reset the winsock, replaced drivers with older HP ones, banged my head
- HP came out and replaced the motherboard
- The only thing that works temporarily is when I run the batch file to clear cache, arp, etc
I probably need to reload.