I'm trying to connect a LaCie Ethernet Disk Raid (2TB) to a Windows Small Business Server 2008 domain. This is the error I'm getting in the final stage:
"The specified user name and password does no have sufficient privileges to join the domain where Active Directory server resides. Enter user name and password with sufficient privileges and try again."
Here is what I've done to troubleshoot:
1. Time is exactly the same between server and NAS.
2. NAS is on latest firmware.
3. Enabled and use the Administrator account. I has complete control of the domain and server.
4. Called LaCie and they don't know what is wrong.
5. Tried to use the second network port.
6. Tried specific IP address in a reserved range.
Any known issues between this disk and Windows Server 2008?