yesterday, i've upgraded my forest from windows server 2003 R2 to Windows 2008.
the update completed successfully
i've done the same for one of my 4 domains, with no problem.
i've used also the following commands:
adprep /domainprep /gpprep
I've installed a 2008 domain controler in one of the domains
Since the upgrade, each time i open the properties of a user account, i can't see all the tabs : general, account, member of have disapearred
I've check the replication between all the DC, no problem
event logs are clean.
Moreover i don't have authentication problem
if i use ADSIedit, i can see the missing properties of my users.
This problem does not affect other objects as computers or groups
Many thanks for your help.