User A: Employee (with desk phone - Aastra 9133i)
User B: Mobile Phone User, Same person each time (national carrier GSM Network)
User A sitting at their desk answers incoming phone call from User B. At a random time 3-10 min User A hears a fast dialing string followed by garbled speech from User B. Although User B on mobile phone has no quality issues, nor hears fast dial string.
No other users have had any complaints that even are slightly similar to what this user is having problems with. This issue does not occur if User A initiates the call to User B.
Corrective Steps I have tried:
- Removed small switch between walljack and users desktop computer.
- Checked all configuration for Extension in Trixbox CE, compaired to other extensions.
- Tested all wiring.
- Changed switchports on switch (Dell PowerConnect)
- Swapped phone out with different Aastra 9133i
- Firmware is concurrent with all other phones on network.
- Running Sangoma A200 (4-port FXO card, with echo cancel option)
- Trixbox CE 2.6.2, YUM'ed up-to-date
- 25 users connected to the Trixbox system.