1) I have a domain controller called DC1,
2) and a Replica Domain Controller called DC2
3) There is a problem with Replication from these domain controller (come information at DC1 are not replicated to DC2),
4) I tried to force the replication by going to AD Sites and Services ....... i select "Replicate Now" ......but there is an error message...
5) The error message: "The following error occured during the attempt to synchronize naming context boba.com from domain controller DC1 to domain controller DC2; The Active Directory can not replicate with this server because the time since the last replication with this server has exceeded the tombstone lifetime.
This Operation wil not continue.
6) Any Help?
7) Thank you