I need to populate a menu control item (it has to work in all browsers) from 2 database tables.
1) I have a collections(jobs) table that links to a photo table (below)
2) I have a photo table (photo table has a foreign key from collections table)
3) the menu control should look as follows:
portfolio of work >>
4) ex. job #1 will have a menu item with a link to a particular collection and in that collection, there are muliple pictures for a particular collection that some code will loop thru.
5) I could like the link to the page to be created dynamically so if I add another collection(job), I don't have to hand code any new links to new jobs.
SO...to sum up. I just need the portfolio of work menu item to slide out with a list of jobs(collections) linking to a bunch of photos for that collection(job).
Also, it has to work in all browsers.
I am using asp.net VB.