I've got a Java emulator which plays Commodore 64 roms on a webpage (don't worry, this is legal because these games are abandonware).
Anyway, when I load the emulator on my own computer, it loads the game just fine but when I load the emulator on my server in a webpage, it loads the emulator but the emulator doesn't seem to load the game.
This is what it does
The Java Emulator isn't finding or reading the game. The same set up works on the official site as seen here
(note that my emulator is loading a different game).
I've had this same problem with other java related stuff on my server.
I've got a windows server which I have with Godaddy and I manage it using Plesk but I do have access to log on to the server also. I don't know if this is a permissions issue or what but if it is, it would be great if someone could walk me thru getting this to work.