Some years ago, I developped a custom form which I published in My Organizational Forms Library. The form was designed in Outlook 2000 and I used the Excel object (msowc.dll). The form was still working in Outlook 2003 as long as the msowc.dll was registered.
When I upgraded to Outlook 2003 SP3, I had an error once I closed the form and this was fixed by installing the hotfix 935411.
Now I am not able to open the form. I got the message: "to help prevent malicious code from running one or more objects in this form were not loaded"
I don't know what happened. I have other users with the same Outlook version and it is working for them
Thanks for your help