I have windows 2003 server as well as the windows 2008 server with plesk 8.6. Awstats works fine on every domain expect one in 2003 and few on 2008.
The one which is on 2003 shows the awstats index.html page as 0 bytes. I have tried C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>statistics --http-traffic --process-domains=domain.com --verbose but no succes. I have tried disabling enabling the awstats from plesk but no luck.
Then one which is on windows 2008 was last updated on 12th June and it is not getting updated. I have tried manual update from the above command but no luck.
Any suggestion will be appriciated.