I have a test server (Win 2k3), that I am using to run reports at night.
The reports are out of Microsoft Dynamics, where I have recorded Macros and attached the macros to a BAT file.
The reports run absolutely perfectly when I am logged on.
the reports are scheduled to run overnight.
When I come in the next morning, all the tasks still say "running"
The reports are being printed to PDF and saved to a network location but:
1. Again the reports run fine when logged in, so I don't think it is an Adobe issue
2. All the reports are saving to the UNC path \\servername\folder\PDF
3. The username assigned to the report has been granted administrator priviledges AND ability to Logon as a service.
4. The same exact setup was working fine on an old XP Machine, I am just trying to consolidate the reports onto a single server.
5. I have already added the user to the local security policy as well as the domain policy
6. I have made sure that the username has full access to the folders in which the files are to be stored.