Can some please help with an outlook macro that does:
1. Constantly monitor the folder C:\My Documents\.
2. If it sees a new file called "Subject", take whatever is in the clipboard as the Title of the email. And delete the folder "Subject".
3. If it sees a new file called "Body", take whatever is in the clipboard as the body of the email. and delete the file "Body".
4. Send email to email@example.com
5. Loop steps 1-4 until I exit Outlook.
The reason I need this macro is that I have a script that is going to generate the subject and the Body of the email, and I like to use Outlook to send out the email.
Really appreciate if someone can help me out.