Migrate E2K3 mailboxes to different E2K7 forest - Maintain different namespace like hosted
Trying to figure out the technical solution to the following:
1. Source forest (Exchange 2003) will be migrating only mailboxes to target Exchange 2007 forest
2. Namespace must be maintained
3. Quest tools will be used
4. OWA namespace must be maintained
Some questions I had were:
1. Should I standup new CAS servers in the target org? Or can I pull this off with existing CAS servers (forget about performance for the time being) and URL creation?
2. Autodiscover will need to be configured for the "source namespace" in the target environment. I am reading conflicting things on how to accomplish this.
3. Will upgrading the clients from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007 (in the source environment) gain me anything when it comes time to migrate to the target environment.
4. Separate issue, has anyone used TransVault to migrate away from EMCs EmaiXtender?
If managing Active Directory using Windows Powershell® is making you feel like you stepped back in time, you are not alone. For nearly 20 years, AD admins around the world have used one tool for day-to-day AD management: Hyena. Discover why.