I've the problem, that I want to add an Read Only Domain Controller to my AD.
It worked the last 4 times but today I get this message:
The operation failed with the following error: "The operation cannot continue because LDAP add operation failed: obect "CN=G9001230,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=mynet,DC=co
m", error: 5 (access is denied.)."
1. my user is schema-, role- & domain Admin. So he must have access rights
2. I made the dcpromo like the last 4 one
3. I testet to pre-create a RODC machine account at user&computers and there is the same error
4. I can create Users over LDAP
5. I deactivated the "User account control"
So what can I do?
You can find the dcpromo Log at the attatchment
Thanks for your help