Someone added a blank software restriction policy to a Policy that was applied domain wide. Caused me problems. Anyway, I took the SRP off of that policy, and tried gpupdate, gpupdate /force, gpupdate /sync to no avail. I removed the link and the enforcement from that Policy to the OU (all OUs). Tried to gpupdate.. nothing. I removed a pc from the domain and logged in as a local admin, Resultant set of policy says i still have SRP. I rejoined domain hoping to overwrite because they should only be receiving the Default Domain Policy -- which does not have a SRP. Stil nothing. I really need to find an answer else I'm gonna be reformatting machines until I die. I tried the Microsoft FixIt BS and it doesnt work either.