Due to a recent change on our network, I can no longer define the site boundaries of a primary site (RCC) by AD site name. We must change boundaries to subnets and I have a few question:
1. Is it easy as just plugging in the two or three subnets for the primary site and that's it? Do I need to change the client push installation properties for the site code? Right now its set to SMSSITE=AUTO.
2. There are several child sites of RCC. These sites actually use their own AD Site code in their site properties. They have their own DP, but they all use RCC as a proxy MP.
3. Do I need to change any settings in the 'System Management' container in AD. There are still SLP/MP entries for 'SMS-MP-RCC-RCCSMS1' & 'SMS-SLP-RCC-RCCSMS1'
4. Do I need to change any of the courier sender properties?
5. Do I need to modify anything is SQL?