I am currently researching different project management software/solutions and was curious if anyone has any suggestions for some of my criteria. I'm thinking I'm needing more of a database tracking software versus a project management software because we want one portal to view all the projects. So far I've looked at Business Objects/Crystal Reports, MS Access and FileMaker:
1. Ability to track project status of 300+ projects easily
- Need an overall project dashboard
- Need specific category dashboard
2. Ability to link sub-projects to overall projects
- Example: Project X completion is dependent on sub-projects 1, 2 and 3. But sub-projects
1, 2 and 3 need to be managed independently.
3. Ability to link/upload documents
4. Ability to enter/track notes.
Thanks for your help,