We have hosted some portal like www.jimtrade.com
on one dedicated windows server and as a system administrator I am handling the technical issues for every portal.
I am interested in R & D of windows server 2003 and Database system SQL 2005.
I am interested in doing self study about windows server 2003 and SQL 2005.
I want to know in details about following points.
1. How to maintain server infrastructure?
2. How to handle load on server?
3. How to overcome failover?
4. How to optimize server utilization and performance of web server?
5. How to design Database and how to utilize performance of SQL server?
6. How to fine tune web server and database server?
7. What things should be taken care as system administrator?
Kindly consider above points and suggest me, how to do self study for such issues. Is there any online notes or articles?
Can any body provide me online study material and e-books?