Can someone help me writh some PHP code to do the following:
1. Submit multiple search queries (up to 100) to Google and pair the search string with the number of results found. I then want to save these paired results in a .csv file in a two column format. There will need to be a delay of 1 or 2 seconds between query submisisons to avoid incurring a spamming penalty.
3. Perhaps the results can be simply displayed in two columns in a browser window/tab which I can then copy and paste into a text file. This will avoid the obvious problem of having the script trying to wrie to a file on the hard drive.
4. If a Database is needed we would have to do this as a Wordpress plugin.
5. It may be necessary to display the Google search output as either,
a) separate frames in one browser window, or
b) separate tabs
and then parse the source.
6. Perhaps the parsing can be done directly from the browser window?
7. Google displays the following text (from source code) which includes the number I'm looking to associate with the search string:
Results <b>1</b> - <b>10</b> of about <b>173,000</b>
EXAMPLE INPUT: ( single column of strings copied from Excel )
Column One Column Two
string one 173,000
string two 123
string three 2,345 < Notice, no quotes needed here
string four 13,101